Why our Pub is great
The Bayberry is a beautifully designed pub and restaurant catering for the whole family. We’re on the outskirts of Swindon, easily accessible from the town and with good parking. We have a spacious, well-designed interior that’s warm and inviting, and an enclosed patio for relaxed alfresco dining or drinking. We’ve also added an indoor play area for the under-fives, creating a real child-friendly establishment.
We offer a wide range of wines, draught beers and cask ales, plus an extensive food menu, with all of our main meals on Two for One. That makes it extremely affordable to eat out here, whether with family, friends or business colleagues. And if you want to cut your costs even further, take advantage of our regular money-saving curry, burger and steak nights. They are what midweeks are made for!
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
With our extensive food menu, we can cater for all tastes. Try our succulent beef steaks, our beautiful burgers, or one of our many traditional pub classics. There’s a bulging specials board each day, featuring a world of wholesome, exciting meals for you, and don’t forget those luscious roasts designed to make every Sunday special. Great food – made all the more enjoyable thanks to Two for One.View our Menus